The VE560 DVI Booster allows extending the standard DVI transmission range by 50 m while maintaining high video quality. This allows placing a computer in a safe environment. The VE560 provides a mounting kit which enables you to easily mount the device on a wall. The VE560 is ideal for home theater applications.
- 1x DVI Repeater
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Wall Mount Kit
- 1x User Instructions
VE560 Spec / Data Sheet
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Specifications Data Sheet|
|Date:||January 12, 2015|
- One unit handles digital video extension and supports long length cable (24 AWG cable) for digital signal transmission.
- Transmission distance of up to 50m.
- Fully compliant with DVI specifications.
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors.
- Supports high resolution: Supports HDTV resolution of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p & Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA (1280x1024), UXGA(1600x1200)and WUXGA(1920x1200).
- HDCP compliant.
- Plug and play, easy to install.
- Compact Design.
- Easily connects to different digital video devices (e.g. STB , LCD Monitor , Projector , LCD TVs ).
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/ Vista,Linux,Mac and SUN.
|Connectors||Video Out||1 x DVI-D Female (White)|
|Video In||1 x DVI-D Female (White)|
|Power Jack||1 x DC Jack|
|Video||1080p (HDTV) / WUXGA
|Signal Range||50m (24 AWG); 25m (28 AWG)|
|Power Consumption||DC 5V; 1W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
(L x W x H)
|9.30 x 5.50 x 2.40 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.