2-Port Video Splitter
The VS132A Video Splitter is a boosting device that duplicates a video signal from one source to 2 output devices. Cascadable to three levels, the VS132A provides up to 8 video signals, in addition to extending transmission distance up to 65 m, making it excellent for public broadcast systems.
To transmit multiple, high-quality VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync video signals over long distance without hassle, the VS132A is your best choice.
• Financial - the remote display of stock market information
• Education - the remote display of lectures and lessons to halls and classrooms
• Business - the remote display of addresses to overflow rooms; video conferencing; and demos
- 1x VS132A Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
VS132A Spec & Data Sheet
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Specifications Data Sheet|
|Date:||January 20, 2015|
- One video input to 2 video outputs
- Supports up to 450 MHz bandwidth
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 video signals
- Long distance transmission - up to 65m *
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
- Built-in 1.5 GHz amplifier to ensure video system maintain excellent fidelity
- All-metal casing* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality.
|Display Connections||2 / 8*|
|Connectors||Video In||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Video Out||2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|Resolution||2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz|
|Signal Type||VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA, Multisync, DDC2B**|
|Signal Range||65 m|
|Power Consumption||DC5V, 0.78W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||13.00 x 7.51 x 4.40 cm|
|* Via three-level cascade
** Port 1 only
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.