16-Port VGA/Audio Switch with IR Remote
The VS1601 Video Switch is a control unit that allows you to conveniently display the video output of sixteen separate computer systems on a single monitor, or via a multimedia projector. It features stereo audio support; easy computer selection via pushbuttons; intelligent infrared (IR) remote control.
The VS1601 is rack mountable and occupies 1U of space; furthermore, it saves extra monitor space, extra power costs, and eliminates the inconvenience and wasted effort involved in constantly moving around from one computer to another.
- 1x VS1601 Video Switch with Standard Rack Mounting Kit
- 1x VGA/Audio Cable (1.8m)
- 1x IR Remote Control Unit
- 1x External IR receiver (1.8m)
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
VS1601 Spec & Data Sheet
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Specifications Data Sheet|
|Date:||January 26, 2015|
VS1601 IR Command Manual
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Owner's Manuals|
|Date:||January 26, 2015|
- Displays the video output of sixteen separate computers on a single monitor or projector.
- Supports up to 250 MHz bandwidth.
- High resolution video up to 1920 x 1440 @60Hz; DDC; DDC2; DDC2B.
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XVGA and MultiSync monitors.
- Stereo audio support.
- External IR receiver (1.8m) for maximum efficiency and convenience.
- Fast and convenient computer selection via push buttons or infrared (IR) remote control.
- Maintains high video resolution over long distances.
- Duplicates and enhances video signal up to 65m (Max.) *
- Designed for enterprise use - 1U in size and rack mountable.* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality.
|Port Selection||Pushbutton, IR Remote Control|
|Connectors||Video In||16 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Audio In||16 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|Video Out||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Audio Out||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|IR||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Switches||Power||1 x Rocker|
|Port (Up)||1 x Pushbutton|
|Port (Down)||1 x Pushbutton|
|LEDs||On Line /Selected||16 (Orange/Green)|
|Video||1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz (max); DDC2B|
|Signal Range||65 m|
|Power Consumption||DC5V, 2.5W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
( L x W x H )
|43.30 x 16.00 x 4.40 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
16-Port Video Splitter with AudioThe VS0116 16 Port Video Splitter with Audio duplicates and enhances the video and audio signals from an input source (i.e. a computer) and routes them to up to 16 output devices (monitors, projectors, etc.).