4-Port HDTV A/V Switch
The 4 port VS431 makes plugging and unplugging devices a thing of the past. This high quality component video (YPbPr) switch with on-board stereo audio is perfect for HDTV enthusiasts who want to add more inputs to their high-definition display. Use the VS431 to effortlessly connect a DVD player and set-top box or satellite receiver to your HDTV or projector.
Or, for the home theatre buff, the VS-431 provides a complete switching solution. The IR remote is an added convenience, allowing you to enjoy multimedia switching from the comfort of your seat. The VS431 HDTV switche supports high-end digital video devices such as DVD players and recorders, set-top boxes, satellite receivers, and more. It also works well for high-definition editing systems.
- 1x 4-Port HDTV A/V Switch
- 1x IR Remote Controller
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
VS431 Spec & Data Sheet
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Specifications Data Sheet|
|Date:||January 27, 2015|
- Displays the video output of four digital devices on a single high definition monitor or projector.
- Stereo audio support.
- Quick and easy switching via front panel pushbuttons or IR remote control.
- Electronic switching for greater reliability and durability.
- Easy installation.
- Complete home theater switching solution.
|Port Selection||Push Buttons,IR Remote Control|
|Connectors||Input||Video||Y||4 x RCA Female (Green)|
|Pb||4 x RCA Female (Blue)|
|Pr||4 x RCA Female (Red)|
|Audio||L||4 x RCA Female (White)|
|R||4 x RCA Female (Red)|
|Output||Video||Y||1 x RCA Female (Green)|
|Pb||1 x RCA Female (Blue)|
|Pr||1 x RCA Female (Red)|
|Audio||L||1 x RCA Female (White)|
|R||1 x RCA Female (Red)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|Switches||Power||4 x Pushbutton|
|Power Consumption||DC 5.3V, 0.8W (Max.)|
|Video||1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz;
480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )||26.00 x 7.50 x 4.50 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.