High-Class Playback Solution
CDs have been with us for decades now and continue to provide a convenient, high-quality listening experience. The C-7000R brings together features and refinements to bring the very best out of your audio CDs and CD-R/RWs, and even any MP3- or WMA-encoded discs you may have made on your computer. To ensure minimal signal interference, the C-7000R employs a thermally regulated super-precision clock, PLL ultra-low jitter technology, and a new circuit board construction. All of this highly sensitive componentry is housed in anti-vibration casing, with separate aluminum panels for the top, front, and sides. In keeping with the zero-tolerance approach to interference, digital circuitry and analog circuitry are physically separated, and you have the choice of operating the C-7000R in either digital-only or analog-only mode. The silent disc mechanism and solid die-cast aluminum tray epitomize the units audiophile build quality.
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Thermally Regulated Super-Precision Clock
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Ultra-Low Jitter Technology
- Separate TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs (PCM1792 x 2) for L/R Channels
- Amphenol AES/EBU Balanced Digital Output