Get the film-like imaging of DLP® technology in a projector with conference room brightness and built-in network control.
- 5,200 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 1800:1 contrast ratio.
- Native WXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- 3 chip DLP® imaging technology delivers a “seamless,” high-contrast image.
- Dual lamp system provides redundancy and permits 4 brightness levels.
- Power zoom and focus lens. Optional wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- Vertical and horizontal power lens shift and digital keystone correction.
- Unique Projector Stack Control and VideoWall signal division features.
- Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- Built-in wired LAN connection for projector monitoring and control.
- Variable power management option. Custom warm-up screen option.
- Wireless/wired remote with remote mouse control.
- Mechanical shutter for true black screen in "No Show" mode.
- Kensington® security slot. Local or remote keylock functions.
- 3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Manual,CD-ROM (Set-Up Guide), System Lock Caution, Quick Guide, AC Power Cord 12" (3.6m), Lens Cover, VGA type Computer Input Cable 9.8ft (3m), Wireless/Wired Remote with Mouse Control & 2 (AA Batteries), Remote Mouse Receiver on 5.25ft. (1.6M) USB-A Cable
Optional Accessories: Replacement Lamps, ATA-Style Shipping Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle, Wideangle and Telephoto lenses, Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post & Plate.