- Native WXGA resolution brightness. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA & WUXGA.
- Supports both analog and digital computer and video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- 3 panel LCD imaging delivers a rich, color saturated picture.
- Quiet operation: fan noise as low as 29 dBA.
- Smart data compression / expansion, and video scaling.
- Preset image offset. Vertical digital keystone correction.
- Accepts Composite, Component and S-Video in all major standards.
- Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 formats. Supports most HDTV resolutions.
- Converts Interlace to Progressive scan. 3-2 / 2-2 Pulldown support
- Built-in 10 Watt sound system. Closed caption decoding (NTSC).
- Wired Network Monitoring and Control. Digital Zoom: 50%~400%..
- Variable Power Management option. Optional local or remote keylock.
- Custom warm-up screen option. Colorboard modes.
- Wireless remote control.
- 3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
- Cost effective projector with zoom lens and network monitoring and control.
- Fast, wide-range zoom. Screen filling brightness. 10 Watts of sound.
- Quiet operation. Long-life lamp. Power saving features. CC decoding.
- Auto Setup: Keystone correction, Input search, PC adjust
- UXGA & WXGA compatible. Interlace to Progressive conversion.
- Includes Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture functions.
- Turn ON and Show! (”instant” ON) Turn OFF and Go! (no cooldown).
Included Accessories: Owner's Manual on CD-ROM, Quick Start Guide, AC Power Cord, Lens Cover, VGA-type Computer Input Cable (Dsub15), Wireless Remote Control & Batteries (2 x AAA batteries), Network Software on CD-Rom, Filter Cover for Ceiling Mount, Soft Carry Bag.
Optional Accessories: Replacement Lamp, Component Video Input Cable (Dsub15~3-RCA), Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post & Plate.