A most versatile mid-range projector, the LC-WUL100AL delivers true High Definition 1080p video and UXGA & WUXGA computer imaging without scaling. Combining large venue projection features with durable components and reduced maintenance, the EIKI LC-WUL100AL is available without lens and ready for a selection from a suite of optional lenses, or, as the LC-WUL100A, it comes complete with a wide-range power zoom and focus lens.
- 5,000 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 2000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native WUXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Power zoom and focus lens. Optional wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- Vertical and horizontal power lens shift and digital keystone correction.
- HDMI® input supports digital data, plus digital video with HDCP.
- Built-in 10 Watt amplifier and speaker system. Closed Caption decoding.
- Built-in wired LAN connection for projector monitoring and control.
- Self-advancing cartridge air filter reduces maintenance: up-to 13,000 hour life.
- Mechanical shutter for true black screen in "No Show" mode.
- Physically centered lens with push-button lens change.
- Picture-in-Picture & Picture-by-Picture. Wireless/wired remote with mouse.
- 3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Owner's Manual on CD-ROM, Network Software on CD-ROM, Power Cord, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15), Wireless/Wired Remote with Mouse Control (with 2 AAA Batteries), Wired Remote Cable (MiniStereo-MiniStereo), Lens Cover.
Optional Accessories: Replacement Lamp, Wideangle, Midrange and Telephoto Lenses, Replacement Cartridge Air Filter, Pj - NetDirector and NetCapture software, ATA Style Shipping Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle, Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post & Plate.