Our brightest projector to operate on “household” current, the EIKI® LC-X800A sports the same optical and input configuration features that have made Powerhouse series projectors legendary for large venue applications. New with the LC-X800A, 3LCD+One imaging adds discrete yellow control to high contrast inorganic imaging, for vivid color.
- 12,000 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 4000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native XGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio.
- 10-bit color processing. 3LCD+One imaging expands color richness.
- Supplied without lens. Range of power zoom and focus lenses available.
- Vertical and horizontal power lens shift and digital keystone correction.
- Includes a full set of analog and digital computer and video inputs.
- Optional input modules are available for customization, including dual SDI.
- Optional network interface module for browser-based projection management.
- Self-advancing cartridge air filter reduces maintenance: up-to 11,000 hour life.
- Power lens shift travels down as well as up, making inversion unnecessary.
- Mechanical shutter for true black screen in "No Show" mode.
- Includes wireless/wired remote control.
- 3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Owner's Manual on CD-ROM, Power Cord, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15), Wireless/Wired Remote Control (with 2 AA Batteries), Wired Remote Cable (MiniStereo-MiniStereo), Color Management Software on CD-ROM, Lens Light Block Sheets x 3, Lens Adapter x 2, Lens Spacer, Lens Mounting Clamp.
Optional Accessories: Wideangle, Midrange and Telephoto Lenses, Replacement Lamps, Additional DVI-D & Dsub15 Input Module, Additional 5BNC/Video Input Module, DVI, Dsub15, 5BNC, and HD/SD-SDI Input Modules, ATA-Style Shipping Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle, Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post & Plate, Network Interface Module.