Bright enough for use in conference rooms and lecture theaters with the lights on, the EIKI LC-XB43 is among our brightest attached lens projectors. A cost-effective ultraportable, the LC-XB43 offers high contrast inorganic 3LCD imaging and great analog connectivity. For digital connections and wired/wireless network control and content delivery, consider the XGA LC-XB43N or WXGA/720p LC-WB42NA.
- 4,500 ANSI Lumens bright, with 85% uniformity and a 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native XGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog video input in all color standards up-to 1080i.
- Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio.
- 8-bit color processing yields a 16.7 million color palette.
- Convenient midrange (1.6:1) manual zoom and focus lens.
- Fixed image offset. Automatic vertical & horizontal digital keystone correction.
- Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- Two Dsub15 computer inputs, plus one Dsub15 computer monitor output.
- Built-in wired LAN connection for projector monitoring and control.
- Built-in 1 Watt amplifier and speaker system. Closed Caption decoding.
- Color board modes. Auto input search. Auto setup. 16x digital zoom.
- Kensington® security slot. Optional local or remote keylock.
- Variable Power Management option.
- 3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Owner's Manual on CD-ROM, Power Cord, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15), Wireless Remote Control (with 2 AAA Batteries), Network Software on CD-ROM, Soft Carry Bag.
Optional Accessories: Replacement Lamp, Component Video Input Cable (Dsub15 to 3RCA), Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post & Plate.