High brightness and contrast, with up to 3000 hours est. lamp life. Two computer inputs plus one computer monitor output. Project straight up or down: projector supports pitch through 360°. UXGA & WXGA compatible. Interlace to Progressive conversion. Turn ON and Show! (Countdown can be optionally skipped.) Turn OFF and Go! (A/C cord can be removed immediately.) Wired LAN (RJ45) for network monitoring and control. Energy Saving: reduced power consumption in Standby Eco mode.
- 4,500 ANSI Lumens bright, with 85% uniformity and a 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- Weighs less than 8 lb! Compact and lightweight design.
- 3 panel LCD imaging for rich, color saturated computer and video projection.
- Native XGA resolution. Compatible with input resolutions up-to UXGA & WUXGA.
- Compatible with Normal and Widescreen video inputs up-to 1080p.
- Smart data compression / expansion, and video scaling.
- Convenient midrange (1.6:1) manual zoom and focus lens.
- Two Dsub15 computer inputs. Switchable monitor output.
- Quiet operation: fan noise as low as 30 dBA.
- Fixed image offset. Automatic vertical digital keystone correction.
- Corner Keystone Correction. Closed Caption decoding (NTSC).
- Accepts Composite, Component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Supports most HDTV resolutions.
- Variable Power Management option. Optional local or remote keylock.
- 3 year/6000 hrs (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide. Owner’s Manual on CD-ROM. AC Power Cord. VGA-type Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 ~ Dsub15). Wireless Remote Control & Batteries (AAA x 2). Network Software on CD-ROM. USB Thumb Drive. Soft Carry Bag.
Optional Accessories: Replacement Lamp. Component Video Input Cable (Dsub15~3-RCA). Ceiling Mount. Ceiling Post and Plate.