- 16,000 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 2500:1 contrast ratio.
- Native XGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards.
- 3LCD+One imaging system delivers more sophisticated color.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Supplied without lens. Range of power zoom and focus lenses available.
- Bi-directional Vertical & Horizontal power lens shift, keystone and corner correction.
- Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- Compatible with AMX Device Discovery System.
- DVI-D (with HDCP) and HDMI® inputs support digital computer and video.
- Built-in wired LAN connection for projector monitoring and control.
- Pleated air filter (up to 5,000 hours). Optional smoke filter.
- Edge Blending functions and color matching.
- Mechanical shutter for true black screen. 2 and 4 lamp operation.
- Four hot-swappable lamps. Half inch (1.2 cm) steel plate chassis.
- 3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Owner's Manual on CD-ROM, Network Software on CD-ROM, Color Management Software on CD-ROM, Power Cord, Power Cord Clamp, Lens Attachment, Lens Light Block Sheets x 3, Lens Spacers x 3, Lens Safety Clamps x 2, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15), Wireless/Wired Remote Control (with 2 AAA Batteries), Wired Remote Cable (MiniStereo-MiniStereo).
Optional Accessories: Replacement Lamps, Wideangle, Midrange and Telephoto Lenses, Additional DVI-D & Dsub15 Input Module, Additional 5BNC & S-Video Input Module, HD/SD-SDI Input Module, Dual-Link SDI Input Module, Replacement Air Filter, Smoke Resistant Filter Kit, ATA-Style Shipping Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle, Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post & Plate.