Taking the checklist to the DV-CP706 is a simple way to reveal its all-around home theater appeal. You can begin by noting its capability to store, change, and play up to six video and audio discs (including MP3- and WMA-encoded discs). Then, add another check mark for being the first Onkyo six-disc changer to be able to upscale standard DVDs all the way to high-definition 1080p resolution. And should you connect this player to an A/V receiver with highly advanced scaling capabilities, you can also choose to output the video at a native resolution of 480i. With Onkyo's RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI) function, the DV-CP706 will seamlessly integrate with any of our compatible A/V receivers. it also employs Onkyo's VLSC circuitry for noise-free digital-to-analog audio singal processing, along with user-friendly control functions such as Disc Navigator. Add to that an impressively robust build - with an isolated circuitry layout to minimize digital noise, a solid fascia, and an ultra-quiet loading mechanism - and you have a six-disc changer that will provide years of move and music entertainment perfectly tailored to your needs.
- HDMI Interface for Passing Video and Audio to Enabled Displays or A/V receivers
- High-Definition 1080p Video Upscaling
- 6-Disc Capability Offering a Range of Playback Options
- VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) and Isolated Circuit Layout Contribute to Audio Signal Purity
- Disc Navigator for Easy Access to Video and Audio Content
- RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI) for Integration with Compatible Onkyo A/V Receivers and Brand-Name Displays