HDMI EDID Emulator
The ATEN VC080 is a HDMI EDID Emulator, which is designed to emulate and store the EDID of a video display, providing constant and reliable EDID data for the a HDMI source device to efficiently optimize video resolution.
The ATEN HDMI EDID Emulator is a convenient tool that ensures smooth viewing experience for any video installation. The EDID Emulator provides three flexible methods for selecting and switching between EDID Modes: Default Mode, Programming Mode, and Learning Mode. It comes with an easy-to-use EDID Wizard that allows users to quickly view, store and manage EDID settings.
- 1x VC080 HDMI Emulator
- 1x RS-232 Configuration Cable
- 1x USB to DC Power Cord
- 1x User Instructions
- Superior video quality – HDTV resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (1920 x 1080); VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- EDID Wizard – allows a user an easy way to manage EDID settings
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to one remote control
- EDID mode selection – Default, Learning , Programming
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP compatible
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Signaling rates up to 2.25 Gbits in support of 1080p display
- LED indication of video source devices
- Supports wide screen
- Supports hot-plugging
- Non-Powered *
* If the video source is not receiving enough power an external power cord should be connected.
|Connectors||Video In||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Video Out||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|RS-232 Port||1 x mini jack (Black)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Switches||Learn/Select||1 x Pushbutton|
|LEDs||EDID Set||4 (Green)|
|Video||1920 x 1200; 1080p|
|Power Consumption||DC5V, 0.15W|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.3 lb. (0.15 kg)|
(L x W x H)
|3.1 x 3.1 x 1 in.(7.90 x 7.16 x 2.55 cm)|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.