HDMI to VGA Converter
The VC810 is an HDMI-to-VGA converter that allows you to connect an HDMI source (e.g. laptop, PC, ultrabook, etc) directly to a VGA display (e.g. projector, LCD monitor, etc) without upgrading to an HDMI-compatible display at extra cost. It supports frequently used video resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200. The VC810 is compact and convenient to install with no software needed – simply make the hardware connections. In addition, this plug-n-play converter does not require an external power source, which is ideal for environments like conference room where briefings or presentations take place, ensuring great portability, installation simplicity, and manageability.
- 1x VC810 HDMI-to-VGA converter
- Converts HDMI signals to VGA output
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200, 1080p
- Supports wide screen formats
|Video Input||Interface||1 x HDMI Type A Male (Black)|
|Video Output||Interface||1 x HDB-15 Female (Black)|
|Video||Max. Pixel Clock||200 MHz|
|Max. Resolutions||Up to 1920 x 1200|
|Environment||Operating Temp.||0–60 ºC|
|Storage Temp.||-10–70 ºC|
|Humidity||40~85% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.02 lb (0.01 kg)|
(L x W x H)
|1.8 x 0.9 x 0.6 in
(4.55 x 2.30 x 1.48 cm)
|Carton Lot||40 pcs|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.