VGA Over Cat 5 Extender Wall Plate
The VE156 VGA Over Cat 5 Extender Wall Plate extends VGA and audio signals up to 150m using Cat 5e cable. It supports popular wide screen formats and ensures excellent video quality over long distance transmissions. The VE156 combination can further extend the distance or multiply sources/displays.
The VE156 can be powered at either the Transmitter or Receiver side, and uses a second Cat 5e cable to transmit the power signal. The VE156’s compact wall plate design does away with bulky cables and allows a neat and convenient installation. It is an ideal solution for function rooms, museums and any environment that requires equipment or cabling to be kept hidden from public view.
- 1x VE156T VGA Over Cat 5 Extender Wall Plate
- 1x VE156R VGA Over Cat 5 Extender Wall Plate
- 1x Terminal Block Connector
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
VE156 Spec / Data Sheet
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Specifications Data Sheet|
|Date:||January 13, 2015|
VE156 Owner's Manual
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Owner's Manuals|
|Date:||January 13, 2015|
- Uses two Cat 5e cables to connect the local and remote units – one to transmit video and audio; and another for power*
- Remotely powered from either the Transmitter or Receiver side**
- Extends the distance between VGA source and VGA display
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz (30 m), 1280 x 1024@60Hz (150m)
- Adjustable Gain Control – manually adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
- Supports wide screen formats
- Supports hot-plugging
- Decora type design is easily configurable to fit various wall plates
- LED indication of power sources / connection status
- Supports stereo audio
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Easy installation
- Wall mountable type for a neat and cleaner installation
- Plug-and-play – no software installation requiredNote:
The second Cat 5e cable connection is required to remotely power on either the Transmitter or Receiver.
**A power adapter is provided with this package, and can be used at either the Transmitter or Receiver side, which in turn remotely powers the other unit.
|Connectors||Video In||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)||N/A|
|Video Out||N/A||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Audio In||1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack (Green)||N/A|
|Audio Out||N/A||1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack (Green)|
|Power||1 x RJ-45 Female (Silver)||1 x RJ-45 Female (Silver)|
|Power||1 x Terminal Block (Green)||1 x Terminal Block (Green)|
|Line In||N/A||1 x RJ-45 Female (Silver)|
|Line Out||1 x RJ-45 Female (Silver)||N/A|
|Switch||Manual Gain Control||N/A||1x Knob|
|Video||1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (30m),
1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz (150m)
|Power Consumption||DC 9V, 3.2W|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.17 kg||0.17 kg|
(L x W x H)
|10.11 x 4.44 x 4.26 cm||10.11 x 4.44 x 4.26 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.