A/V Over CAT5 Extender with Deskew
The VE170 A/V Over Cat 5 Extender, comprising of a VE170T Transmitter unit and a VE170R or VE170RQ Receiver unit, is a cost-effective and effi cient solution for sending and receiving high quality audio and video content. Connect the two units using Cat 5e cable and the displays can be located up to 300 m (1000 ft) away from the Transmitter's input source. The VE170R and VE170RQ Receiver units can also be used with the ATEN VS1204T/VS1208T A/V Over Cat 5 Splitter as a transmitter.
The VE170RQ features ATEN patented Deskew technology, which supports the manual synchronization of RGB signals and corrects color phase and timing errors that occur over large distances.
VE170RQ A/V Over Cat 5 Receiver with Deskew
- 1x VE170RQ
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Rack Mount Kit (1 pc)
- 1x User Guide
- Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the transmitter and receiver uints
- Supports one remote display
- Long distance transmission up to 1000 feet (300 m)
- VE170RQ: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz 500 feet (150 m);1280x1024 @ 60Hz 1000 feet(300 m)
- Audio enabled (mono)
- Adjustable gain/compensation control
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Complies with VESA FDMI mount standard
- *Combine with a VE170T or the VS1204T / VS1208T
|Video Output||Interface||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Max Distance||1.8 m|
|Video||Max Bandwidth||300 MHz|
|Max resolutions / Distance||Up to 1920 x 1200@150m; 1280 x 1024@300m1600 x 1200@150m|
|Audio Output||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black) 5.3 VDC, 4.82W|
|Storage Temp.||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.6 lb (0.25 kg)|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||4.7 x 3.4 x 0.9 in(12.77 x 9.04 x 2.26 cm)|
|Carton Lot||5 pcs|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.