The VE200R Audio/Video Receiver connects to a transmitter* to extend signals up to 200m from the source using a Cat 5e cable.
Compatible Transmitter Units: VS1504 4-Port Cat 5 Audio/Video Splitter
VS1508 8-Port Cat 5 Audio/Video Splitter
The VE200 Audio/Video Extender System is ideal for installations where the display needs to reside in public view, but the system equipment can be safely tucked away. The Extender System is also useful for control and security purposes, where you can have the system unit in a secure area while the display is located in an area that is convenient for viewing.
Other useful applications for the VE200 Audio/Video Extender System include:
• Finance: The remote display of stock market information.
• Education: The remote display of lectures and lessons to lecture halls and classrooms.
• Business: The remote display of addresses to overflow rooms; video conferencing; and demos.
- 1x VE200R Audio / Video Receiver
- 1x VGA/Audio Cable (1.8 m)
- 1x Power Adapters
- 1x Infrared Remote Control
- 1x Infrared Receiver
- 1x Infrared Receiver Holder
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions
- Transmission distance up to 200 m*
- High-quality video – up to 1920x1200@60Hz at 30 m, 1600x1200@60Hz at 150 m, 1280x1024@60Hz at 200 m
- Audio and serial enabled
- Two gain control modes for sharpest picture quality
- Video gain and compensation adjustable via OSD
- IR receiver for quick and easy video quality adjustment
- IR remote control for screen on/off and video adjustment at remote site
- Provide a RS-232 channel for selection**
- Follows VESA FDMI mount standard
- Supports DDC for the local monitor
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
*1. When combined in an installation with ATEN's VB552 (VGA Over Cat5 Repeater + Audio) can extend distance up to 450 m
2. VE200R can also be combined in an installation with the ATEN's Media Distribution Solution. For further details, please go to our website www.aten.com
** Only one RS-232 channel can be selected at a time
|Video Output||Interface||2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Video||Max Bandwidth||300 MHz|
|Max resolutions / Distance||Up to 1920 x 1200@30m; 1600 x 1200@150m|
|Audio Output||2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|Control||RS-232||2 x DB-9 Male (Black)|
1 x DC Jack (Black)|
5.3 VDC, 3.9W
|Storage Temp.||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||12.8 oz (ea) (0.34 kg)|
(L x W x H)
|5.5 x 3.2 x 1.2 in
(13.90 x 8.80 x 2.86 cm)
|Carton Lot||5 pcs|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.