VGA Over Cat 5 Repeater
The VE550 VGA Over Cat 5 Repeater is a video signal extension device which is compatible with ATEN KVM Extenders, Video Extenders, and Cat 5 KVM Switches. The VE550 extends the video transmission range up to twice the original distance over Cat 5e cables. Moreover, using an additional repeater, VGA signals can be transmitted over even longer distances.
Furthermore, in some long distance installations where video signals may degrade, the VE550 can be used in conjunction with the VE510 Video Synchronizer to compensate for video signal delay and video color bleeding.
- 1x VE550 VGA Over Cat 5 Repeater
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x Grounding Wire
- 1x User Guide
US 7774516 , CN ZL 200710167240.0
- VGA signal extension over Cat 5e Cable
- Extends the video transmission range up to twice the original distance
- Expandable Range-using an additional repeater to increase distance transmission
- Adjustable Gain Control-manually adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
- Built-in 8KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Compact Size-Din Rail and Wall mountable
- Compatible with ATEN Extenders: CE250A, CE252, CE700A, VE150A
|Connectors||Line In/Out||2 x RJ-45 Female|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Switches||Video Gain||1 x Knob|
|Picture Compensation||1 x Knob|
|Power Consumption||DC 5.3V; 2.52W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.3 lb. (0.14 kg)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2.9 x 3.1 x 1 in.(7.38 x 7.90 x 2.44 cm)|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.