HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Receiver with Scaler
(HDBaseT Class B)
The VE805R HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Receiver with Scaler can be combined with ATEN HDMI HDBaseT products to extend your HDMI display up to 60 m from your HDMI source device using a single Cat 5e/6a cable.
With a built-in scaler, the VE805R supports scaling the display of different video resolutions. When combined with the ATEN VM8514 HDBaseT Output Board, it supports video wall integration and Seamless Switch™ functions. In addition, the VE805R is equipped with RS-232 and IR signaling pass-through, which allows RS-232 and IR channels to be controlled either from the remote to local unit or from the local to remote unit, for bi-directional control of the source or display device.
- 1x VE805R HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Receiver with Scaler
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x IR Transmitter
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x Terminal Block
- 1x User Instructions
VE805R Specification sheet
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Specifications Data Sheet|
|Date:||September 15, 2015|
VE805R Quick Start Guide
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Owner's Manuals|
|Date:||September 15, 2015|
- HDBaseT Connectivity – extends the connection between the VM8514 HDBaseT outputs and an HDMI display over a long distance via single Cat 5e/6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high quality video transmissions using HDBaseT technology
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- Scaler – features a scaling function to integrate a video wall seamlessly with various output formats
- Seamless Switch™ – close-to-zero second switching that provides continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions*
- Video Wall – features configurable video wall profiles available for custom screen layouts via simple point-n-click web GUI*
- Bi-directional IR channel – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time**
* The Seamless Switch™ and video wall functions are available when the VE805R is used with the VM8514.
** Supports full frequency IR signals from 30KHz to 60KHz; however the IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30KHz to 56 KHz.
|Video Input||Interface||1 x RJ-45 Female (Silver)|
|Video Output||Interface||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Video||Max Data Rate||6.75 Gpbs (2.25 Gbps per lane)|
|Max Pixel Clock||225 MHz|
|Compliance||HDMI (3D, Deep Color) |
HDCP1.4; HDBaseT Compatible
|Max Resolution / Distance||Up to 1080p @60m (Cat 5e/6); |
70m (Cat 6a)
|Control||RS-232||Connector: 1 x Captive Screw |
Connector, 3 Pole
|IR||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Power||Connector: 1 x DC Jack (Sliver); |
Consumption: 5 VDC, 9.5W
|Storage Temp.||-20°C - 60°C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing|
(L x W x H)
|7.2 x 6.7 x 1.7 inch|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.