VE849R Multicast HDMI Wireless Receiver
The VE849R Multicast HDMI Wireless Receiver, when used in unison with the VE849T transmitter, allows you to position HDMI displays up to 30m* away from HDMI sources. Easily connect two HDMI source devices, a local HDTV and up to four receivers (connected to remote HDTVs) wirelessly, while ensuring crystal clear image quality (Full 1080p), 5.1 channel Dolby digital audio and 3D technology. The IR remote control allows you to switch between HDMI source devices remotely from the receiver side, making watching up to one local and four wirelessly connected HDTVs simultaneously a breeze!
The VE849R can be used as:
• A wireless 2-port HDMI switch to connect and consolidate remote devices (such as Blu-ray and media players), giving you a complete wireless home cinema.
• An ideal addition to meeting rooms, allowing you to share presentations and video conferences to up to four different locations up to 30m* away.
• A part of your digital signage architecture, for example when broadcasting promotional videos wirelessly across a show room, boutique or car dealership.
* Distance may vary depending on the actual environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete, or brick may cause interference and shorten the transmission distance.
- 1x VE849R Multicast HDMI Wireless Receiver
- 1x Mini USB Power Adapter
- 1x IR Receiver Cable
- 1x HDMI Cable
- 1x User Instructions
- Connect 2 HDMI inputs to 5 HDMI outputs (1 local + 4 remote) via wireless extension*
- Wirelessly extend four HDMI displays up to 30m* from the HDMI source
- Connect and transmit wireless video content from your Blu-ray DVD player, media players, or other HDMI device wirelessly
- Multicast signal - 1 transmitter streams HDMI transmissions to 4 receivers simultaneously
- Supports Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) - greatly reduces Wi-Fi signal interference for improved transmission quality and stability
- Wireless 3D supported
- Wireless Full HD (1080p) and 5.1 channel Dolby with AC3 and DTS digital audio
- Superior video quality: 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p (24 / 30 / 60fps)
- Keeps home theater electronic devices neatly out-of-sight
- Built-in IR receiver with IR blaster cable allows control of remote source devices
- WHDI™ Technology - Low latency <1ms
- HDCP compatible
- No software or driver installation needed
* Distance may vary depending on the actual environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete, or brick may cause interference and shorten the transmission distance
|Interfaces||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Max. Data Rate||6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||225 MHz|
|Compliance||HDMI (3D) |
|Max. Resolutions / Distance||Up to 1080p@30m|
|Output||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|IR||1 x 2.5mm Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Connectors||1 x DC Jack (Mini USB)|
|Consumption||5 VDC, 7.5W (Mini USB)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.13 kg ( 0.29 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.50 x 9.50 x 3.50 cm |
(3.74 x 3.74 x 1.38 in.)
|Carton Lot||5 pcs|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.