HDMI Active Optical Cable, 30m
The VE873 HDMI Active Optical Cable utilizes ATEN's unique AOC+™ technology that enables conversion between input signals and optical signals for optimum high bandwidth data transmissions. This EMI-resistant optical cable comes in 30m cable lengths with full support of 1080p resolutions that can withstand extreme conditions while improving speed and distance. It’s fully compliant with HDMI standards and provides support for high-speed transmission, 3D and 4K x 2K resolutions. This cable is the ideal solution for extending the reach of your digital signage in various settings, such as in large shopping malls and hospital facilities.
* Note: For extended cable lengths, ask your ATEN dealer about the VE874 50 m or VE875 100 m optical cables.
- 1x VE873 HDMI Active Optical Cable
- 1x User Instructions
- Converts electrical data signals to optical signals
- HDMI (3D, 4kx2k,Deep Color); HDCP Compatible
- Superior video quality – up to 4096 x 2160
- RF/EMI free for clear signal transmission
- Easy to install with optical fiber cable
- Powered remote unit via USB Cable
- High data transfer rates of 10.2 Gbps
- Plug-and-play – no software required
|Connectors||Input||1 x HDMI Type A Male (Black)|
|Output||1 x HDMI Type A Male (Black)|
|USB||1 x USB Type A Male (White)|
|Power Consumption||DC 5V, 1W|
|Cable Length||30 m|
|Storage Temp.||-20°C - 60°C|
|Humidity||0-85% RH, Non-condensing|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.