4x4 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler
4K is the next generation of image quality for high definition video. 4K delivers eight million pixels which is four times as much detail as 1080p Full HD resolutions. ATEN’s VM6404H 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler is compatible with the two latest 4K video resolution standards: 3840 x 2160 and 4096 x 2160. The VM6404H provides powerful HD processing to produce 4K resolutions across four displays with crystal clear images.
The VM6404H supports 4K@60Hz, HDMI 2.0* and HDCP 2.2 and features seamless switching that employs a FPGA matrix architecture that ensures continuous video streams, real-time control and stable signal transmissions. With a built-in high-performance scaler, the VM6404H easily converts various input resolutions into various output display resolutions, giving viewers the best video and picture quality across all displays. The switch integrates video wall functionality with an easy to use web GUI that lets you create 8 connection profiles that can be customized into different video wall layouts.
* HDMI 2.0 supports 3840 x 2160 @30 Hz (4:4:4), 3840 x 2160 @60 Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4), 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (4:2:0) resolutions
The VM6404H is an ideal solution for applications that require multiple HDMI displays with multiple HDMI sources to be conveniently setup – such as for stage presentations, digital classroom, video conference rooms and any installation that requires real-time reporting.
- 1x VM6404H 4 x 4 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions
TW I403920 , ZL 200810130443.7 , TW I473075
- 4x4 HDMI input/output connections
- Front-Panel configuration via LCD display / pushbuttons / IR remote control
- System Operation via bi-directional RS-232 serial controller / Ethernet / Telnet / IR Remoter Control / front-panel pushbuttons / GUI
- Built-in Scaler on each output port converts input resolutions into the display’s native resolution, supports scaling 4K resolutions up or down
- Seamless Switch™ – ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions
- Video Wall – Features up to 8 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts via point-n-click web GUI
- EDID Expert – configures optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best resolution across different screens
- Firmware upgradable
- Rack-mountable (1U design)* Note: If Seamless Switching is enabled, the video output will not display 3D, Deep Color or interlace (i.e., 1080i) resolutions. To make these features available, you must disable Seamless Switching.
|Video Input||Interface||4 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Max. Distance||1.8 m|
|Video Output||Interface||4 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Max. Distance||15 m|
|Video||Max. Data Rate||10.2 Gbps (3.40 Gbps per lane)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||340 MHz|
|Compliance||HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K);HDCP 2.2 Compatible;Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)|
Up to 3840 x 2160 @30 Hz (4:4:4),3840 x 2160 @60 Hz (4:2:0),4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4),
4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (4:2:0)
|Max. Distance||Up to 15 m|
|Control||RS-232||Connector: 1 x DB-9 Female (Black);Baud Rate: 19200, Data Bits: 8, Stop Bits: 1, Parity: No,Flow Control: No|
|IR||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Ethernet||Connector: 1 x RJ-45 Female|
|EDID Settings||EDID Mode: Default / Port 1 / Remix / Customized(EDID Wizard Support)|
|Power||Connector: 1 x 3-prong AC Socket;I/P Rating:100-240 VAC;50-60Hz;1.0AConsumption: 120VAC,47.6W; 230VAC, 47.5W|
|Storage Temp.||-20°C - 60°C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||43.24 x 35.23 x 4.40 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
Quick Start Guides
|Description||Ver.||Release Date||File Name|