VM7104 4-Port VGA input card
4-Port VGA Input Board
The VM7104 4-Port HDBaseT Input Board offers an easy way route 4 HDBaseT transmitters connected to HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT receivers connected to HDMI displays, and in combination with the ATEN Modular Matrix Switch provides the ability route up to 16 input and 16 output HDBaseT connections.
- 1x VM7104 4-Port VGA Input Board
- 4x Terminal Block Connectors
- 1x User Instructions
* Supports full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60KHz; however the IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30KHz to 56 KHz.
** 4K resolutions are only available when the sclaer is disabled. When the scaler function is implemented the highest resolution available is 1080p. The scaler function is enabled by default.
- Connects up to 4 VGA or Component inputs
- Supports RGBHV / RGBS/ YCbCr/ YPbPr input signals
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration of I/O boards
- Compatible with the VM1600 and can be mixed with any modular output boards for optimum flexibility
|Video Input||Interface||4 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Max. bandwidth||300 MHz|
|Max resolutions||Up to 1920 x 1200|
|Max distance||1.8 m|
|Audio Input||Interface||4 x Captive Screw Connectors, 5 pole |
* Audio signal type: stereo, balanced/
|Power Consumption||7.1 W|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
( L x W x H )
|35.20 x 23.80 x 2.28 cm|
* Audio signal type support stereo, balanced/unbalanced.
Balanced audio maximum input/output level: 0.5 Vrms (-6.02dBV@600 ohm )
Unbalanced audio maximum input/output level: 1Vrms (0dBV@600ohm.)
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.