4-Port HDBaseT Output Board
The VM8514 4-Port HDBaseT Output Board offers an easy way route 4 HDBaseT transmitters connected to HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT receivers connected to HDMI displays, and in combination with the ATEN Modular Matrix Switch provides the ability route up to 16 input and 16 output HDBaseT connections.
When the VM8514 HDBaseT Output Board is used in conjunction with the VE805R HDBaseT receiver it features Seamless Switch™ technology and video wall functionality. ATEN’s Seamless Switch™ technology provides video switching in real-time with a built in scaler that handles different video resolutions across different displays and video wall features that allow you to configure up 32 profiles for custom layouts via the point-n-click web GUI.
|Output Boards||Receivers||Distance Transmissions||RS-232||IR*||Video Wall||4K**|
* Supports full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60KHz; however the IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30KHz to 56 KHz.
** When the VM8514 is used in combination with the VE805R the setup will support the Seamless Switch™ and Scaler functions.
***4K resolutions are only available when the scaler is disabled. When the scaler function is implemented the highest resolution available is 1080p. The scaler function is enabled by default.
- 1x VM8514 4-Port HDBaseT Output Board
- 4x Terminal Block Connectors
- 1x IR Transmitter
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x User Instructions
- Compatible with the VM1600 and can be mixed with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- HDBaseT Connectivity – extends 4 HDBaseT connections up to 100 meters via single Cat 5e/6 cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- Connected to VE805R:
• Seamless Switch™ – features close-to-zero-second switching, continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions
• Video Wall – features configurable video wall profiles for custom layouts via point-n-click web GUI
- Bi-directional IR channel – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration of I/O boards
|Video Output||Interface||4 x RJ-45 Female (Silver)|
|Video||Max. data rate||10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps per lane)|
|Max. pixel clock||340 MHz|
|Compliance||HDBaseT, HDCP 1.4 compatibleConsumer Electronics Control (CEC)|
|Max resolution||Up to 4K@60 Hz (4:2:0) ***|
|Max distance||100 m (Cat 6a)|
|Control||RS-232||4 x Captive Screw Connectors, 3 pole|
|IR||4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Power Consumption||12.2 W|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions( L x W x H )||35.20 x 23.70 x 2.25 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
Quick Start Guides
|Description||Ver.||Release Date||File Name|