4-Port HDMI Output Board
The VM8804 4-Port HDMI Output Board is offers an easy way to route any of 4 audio/video sources to any of 4 displays, in combination with an ATEN Modular Matrix Switch.
The VM8804 supports Seamless Switch™ technology that provides video switching in real-time, a built in scaler that handles different video resolutions, and EDID Expert technology for fast smooth switching between displays, giving you the perfect viewing experience. The VM8804 also supports HDMI audio can be extracted and stereo audio that can be embedded.
- 1x User Instructions
- Superior video quality – HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color); HDCP 1.4 Compatible
- Seamless Switch™– provides continuous video streams, realtime switching and stable signal transmission*
- Built-in scaler on each output port to support the scaling function for different video Resolutions
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
- EDID Expert – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and the highest quality display
- Built-in EDID wizard – provides an easy way to customized EDID settings
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration of I/O boards
- Audio-enabled, HDMI audio can be extracted and stereo audio can be embeddedNote: If Seamless Switch™ is enabled, the video output will not display 3D, Deep Color or interlace (i.e., 1080i) resolutions. To make these features available, you must disable Seamless Switch™.
|Connectors||HDMI Out||4 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Audio Out *||4 x captive screw connector, 5 pole|
|Power Consumption||DC5V, 23.13W|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
(L x W x H)
|35.20 x 23.80 x 2.28 cm|
* Audio signal type support stereo, balanced/unbalanced.
Balanced audio maximum input/output level: 0.5 Vrms (-6.02dBV@600ohm)
Unbalanced audio maximum input/output level: 1Vrms (0dBV@600ohm)
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
Quick Start Guides
|Description||Ver.||Release Date||File Name|