8-Port VGA Splitter with Audio
The ATEN VS0108 8-Port VGA Splitter with Audio is VGA splitter that allow a single VGA video & audio signal to be distributed to eight output displays with independent stereo control. The splitter support up to 400MHz video bandwidth, which provides optimum video quality, supported by resolutions up to 1920x1440.
Furthermore, for complete systems integration, serial control is standard through the VS0108 built-in RS-232 ports, which allow the splitter to be controlled through a high-end controller or PC.
The VS0108 is perfect for conference rooms,training facility & multi-display broadcasting, with cascadable support up to three levels allowing a single video signal to be sent across up to 512 video displays while sustaining the highest quality possible.
- 1x 8-Port VGA Splitter with Audio
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
- One video input to 8 video outputs
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz
- Supports up to 400MHz bandwidth for high performance video
- Long distance transmission – up to 65m *
- Supports VGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA, and multisync
- EDID Expert – selects the optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and highest quality display
- Expandable – provides up to 512 video displays
- Features RS-232 serial port for command controls **
- RS-232 chain control – use RS-232 commands to control cascaded devices via VGA cable
- Supports stereo audio
- Plug-and-play – no software installation requiredNote:
* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality
** The VS0108 AP and GUI operation instructions can be downloaded from the ATEN website (www.aten.com)
|Connectors||Input||Video||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Audio||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|Output||Video||8 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Audio||8 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|RS-232 Port||1 x DB-9 Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Switches||Power||1 x Pushbutton|
|LEDs||Power||1 (Green / Orange)|
|Video||1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||DC5.3V, 2.3W|
|Environment||Operating Temp.||0 - 50°C|
|Storage Temp.||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing|
(L x W x H)
|26.00 x 7.61 x 4.20 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
Quick Start Guide
|ОS||Description||Ver.||Release Date||File Name|
|RS-232 Control Tool||v1.0.062||2015-04-02||vs0102_0104_0108_rs-232_controltool_v1.0.062_setup.zip|
|RS-232 Control Tool||v1.0.061||2013-12-02||vs0102_0104_0108_rs-232_controltool_v1.0.061_setup.zip|