VS0116 16-Port Video Splitter with Audio (Special Order Only - No Returns)
The VS0116 16 Port Video Splitter with Audio duplicates and enhances the video and audio signals from an input source (i.e. a computer) and routes them to up to 16 output devices (monitors, projectors, etc.). Furthermore, it can be cascaded to additional ATEN video splitters to support hundreds of monitors.
- 1x 16-Port Video Splitter with Audio
- 1x VGA/Audio Cable (1.8m)
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x User Instructions
- One video input to 16 video outputs
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to thousands of video signals
- Audio enabled
- Supports up to 250MHz; bandwidth.
- Long distance transmission - up to 65 m (210') *
- High video resolution - 1920 x 1440
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only)
- All metal casing
- Designed for enterprise use - 1U in size
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA and multisync monitors
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality.
|Connectors||Video In||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Audio In||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female |
|Video Out||16 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Audio Out||16 x Mini Stereo Jack Female |
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Switches||Video Gain||1 x Slide|
|Video||1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz|
|Sync Range||Sync Positive / Negative|
|Signal Range||Up to 65m (210')|
|Power Consumption||DC5.3V, 3.3W (Max)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
(L x W x H)
|43.72 x 15.81 x 4.40 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.