2-Port VGA Switch with Audio
The VS0201 2-Port VGA Switch with Audio allows you to connect two audio/video source computers to a single monitor or projector with full audio and quickly switch between the devices for use.
VS0201 built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial port for high-end system control, and advanced RS-232 control. With the ability to use high-end serial control devices via RS-232 commands allows the VS0201 to be controlled by secondary systems with advanced functions such as; port switching, auto switching, front panel pushbutton lock, and Power on Detection.
The VS0201 is perfect for the meeting room, media centers, class rooms, or any presentation environment requiring multiple audio/video sources to be accessed on a single display.
- 1x VS0201 2-Port VGA Switch with Audio
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User InstructionsNote: IR extension cable and IR Remote control sold separately.
- Displays the video output of two computers on a single monitor or projector
- Quick and easy switching between VGA/Audio sources via front panel pushbuttons, RS-232, or IR remote control
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1440
- Long-distance transmission – up to 65 m *
- Supports VGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
- Video DynaSync™ – Exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial port for high-end system control **
- RS-232 Control:
• Power On Detection – if one VGA source is powered off, the VS0201 will automatically switch to the next powered-on
• Auto Switching – sets the priority for auto switching to a connected port
• Pushbutton Lock – locks use of the front panel pushbuttons
- Supports stereo audio
- DDC compatible
- Supports up to 300MHz bandwidth for optimal video quality
- LED indication of power status and source device
- All-metal casing provides durability and protection
- Plug-and-play – no software installation required* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality.** Note: The VS0201 AP and GUI operation instructions can be downloaded from the ATEN website (www.aten.com)
|Connectors||Input||Video||2 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Audio||2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|Output||Video||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Audio||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|RS-232 Port||1 x DB-9 Female (Black)|
|IR Input port||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Switches||Port Selection||2 x Pushbuttons|
|Power||1 x Pushbuttons|
|Power||1 (Green / Orange)|
|Video||1920 x 1440 at 30 m |
1280 x 1024 at 65 m
|Power Consumption||DC5.3V, 0.55W|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
(L x W x H)
|13.00 x 7.61 x 4.40 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.