4-Port Video Splitter
The VS134A Video Splitter is a boosting device that duplicates a video signal from one source to 4 output devices. Cascadable to three levels, the VS134A provides up to 64 video signals, in addition to extending transmission distance up to 65 m, making it excellent for public broadcast systems.
To transmit multiple, high-quality VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync video signals over long distance without hassle, the VS134A is your best choice.
• Financial - the remote display of stock market information
• Education - the remote display of lectures and lessons to halls and classrooms
• Business - the remote display of addresses to overflow rooms; video conferencing; and demos
- 1x VS134A Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
- One video input to 4 video outputs
- Supports up to 450 MHz bandwidth
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 64 video signals
- Long distance transmission - up to 65m *
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
- Built-in 1.5 GHz amplifier to ensure video system maintain excellent fidelity
- All-metal casing* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality.
|Display Connections||4 / 64*|
|Connectors||Video In||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Video Out||4 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|Resolution||2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz|
|Signal Type||VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA, Multisync, DDC2B**|
|Signal Range||65 m|
|Power Consumption||DC5V, 0.95W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||20.00 x 7.51 x 4.20 cm|
|* Via three-level cascade
** Port 1 only
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.