4-Port DVI Dual Link Splitter with Audio
The VS174 4-Port DVI Dual Link Splitter with Audio combines DVI quality video and audio, taking signals from an audio/ video source and replicating them to four audio/video outputs. This video splitter uses dual link technology, which offers high bandwidth capacity for added transmission power and faster refresh rates, thereby providing better video quality of viewing resolutions up to 2560 x 1600.
The built-in bi-directional RS-232 port on the rear panel allows the splitter to be controlled through a Control Unit, PC, and/or home automation/home theater software package for complete system integration.
The VS174 is easy to operate and can be cascaded to three levels, handling up to 64 monitors, which makes them the ideal solution for situations such as:
a) Broadcasting video information to the public (news headlines,stock prices, airline and train schedules, etc.)
b) Company training facilities
c) Classroom instruction
- Displays DVI audio/video to multiple DVI-compatible monitors or projectors
- Superior video quality – up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and 1080p
- Cascadable to 3 levels – provides up to 64 video signals
- Audio enabled
- Features RS-232 serial port for command controls
- RS-232 Chain Control – use RS-232 commands to control cascaded devices via a DVI Cable
- EDID Expert – selects the optimum EDID settings via RS-232* Note: The VS174 AP and GUI operation instructions can be downloaded from the ATEN website (www.aten.com)
|Connectors||Video In||1 x DVI-D Female (White)|
|Audio In||1 x Mini Stereo Jack (Green)|
|RS-232||1 x DB 9 Female (Black)|
|Video Out||4 x DVI-D Female (White)|
|Audio Out||4 x Mini Stereo Jacks (Green)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Power||1 (Green + Orange)|
|Resolution||Up to 2560 x 1600|
|Power Consumption||DC5.3V, 5.6W|
|Signal Range||5 m (15 ft)|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||1.6lb. (0.73 kg)|
(L x W x H)
|8.3 x 3.5 x 2.2 in.(21.00 x 8.80 x 5.55 cm)|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.