4-Port HDMI Over Single Cat 5 Splitter
The ATEN VS1814T 4-Port HDMI over single Cat 5 Splitter provides a fast and efficient way of switching digital high definition video from one input source to 4 displays located up to 100m away. It implements HDBaseT extension technology to connect the VS1814T to receiver units over one single Cat 5e cable in order to transmit rich HDMI multimedia content in real time.
It supports up to 4k2k resolution, and features an EDID selection method to ensure constant and reliable EDID data relay for the HDMI source device to efficiently optimize video resolution.
The VS1814T solution is ideal for any installation that requires HDMI content to be delivered to multiple destinations,such as:
•In-store or tradeshow digital signage
•Information broadcasts at public locations (i.e., news, stations,airline and train schedule and arrival/departure details)
•Theater and lecture overview rooms
•Classroom and company training facilities
- 1x VS1814T 4-Port HDMI Over Single Cat 5 Splitter
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions
- One HDMI input to 4HDMI outputs via a Cat 5e cable
- Offers local HDMI output
- Extends displays up to 330 ft. (100 m)
- Implements HDBaseT extension technology using only one Cat 5 cable to connect the transmitter and receiver
- Anti-jamming - resists signal interference during high-quality video transmissions using HDBaseT technology
- HDMI (3D, Deep color, 4kx2k); HDCP Compatible
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
- Built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial remote port for high-end system control
- Supports resolutions of up to Ultra HD 4kx2k and 1080p Full HD
- Supports up to 340MHz bandwidth for high performance video
- Signaling rates up to 3.4 Gbits
- EDID mode selection
- Rack-mountable* Note: The VS1814T is compatible with the VE812R HDMIover Single Cat 5 Receiver.
|Connectors||HDMI In||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|HDMI Out||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|HDBaseT Out||4 x RJ-45 Female|
|RS-232||1 x DB-9 Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x 3-Prong AC Socket|
|Switches||Power||1 x Rocker|
|EDID Mode||1 x 8-Position Switch|
|EDID Learn||1 x Pushbutton|
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x semi-recessed pushbutton|
|HDMI In||1 (Green)|
|HDMI Out||1 (Green)|
|EDID Learn||1 (Green / Red)|
|HDBaseT Out||4 (Green)|
|Power Consumption||120V/20W; 230V/23W|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||4.6 lb. (2.10 kg)|
(L x W x H)
|17 x 10.3 x 2.2 in.(43.24 x 26.11 x 5.54 cm)|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
Quick Start Guide
HDMI over Single Cat 5 ExtenderThe VE812 HDMI over Single Cat 5 Extender enables an HDMI display to be located up to 100 meters away from the source device.