4-Port Video Splitter
The VS84 Video Splitter duplicates the video signal from an input source (i.e. a computer) and route it to up to 4 display devices (monitors, projectors, etc.). However, they go beyond being merely duplicators, in that they also enhance the video signals over distances up to 65 meters. Furthermore, they can be cascaded three levels to additional ATEN video splitters to support many numerous display devices. And they mount inconspicuously on the wall or out of sight.
- 1x 4-Port Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x VGA Cable (1.8m) (Optional)
- 1x User Instructions
VS84 Spec & Data Sheet
|Category:||ATEN Technologies Specifications Data Sheet|
|Date:||January 28, 2015|
- One video input to 4 video outputs.
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 64 video signals.
- Supports up to 250 MHz bandwidth.
- Long distance transmission - up to 65 m (210'). *
- High video resolution - up to 1920 x 1440.
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
- Compact design with convenient topside connection, lays flat on a desktop or mounts on the wall.
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA and multisync monitors.
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality.
|Connectors||Video In||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Video Out||4 x HDB-15
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|VGA Bandwidth||250 MHz|
|Video||1920 x 1440 @60Hz|
|Signal Range||Up to 65m (210')|
|Power Consumption||DC9V, 2.25W(Max.)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )||8.84 x 11.88 x 3.33 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.