2-Port Video Splitter
The VS92A is a video splitter that not only duplicates the video signal from any VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, or multisync monitor to two outputs, but also boosts the video signal over a distance of up to 65 meters. Cascadable to support up to 8 displays, and offering bandwidth up to 350 MHz, the VS92A is ideal for broadcasting and enhancing video information to the public, monitoring your work environments from safe locations, or offering superior video for company or classroom training.
- 1x 2-Port Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
- One video input to 2 video outputs
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 video signals
- Supports 350 MHz bandwidth
- Long-distance transmission - up to 65 m *
- Superior video quality - 1920 x 1440@60Hz
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only)
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA,WUXGA and multisync monitors
- All metal casing* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality.
|Connectors||Video In||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Video Out||2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Video||Resolution||1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz|
|Signal Range||65 m|
|Power Consumption||DC9V, 1.24W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
(L x W x H)
|13.00 x 7.59 x 4.40 cm|
* Display connections in three-level cascade
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.